THE 16TH IMT-GT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICS, STATISTICS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS (ICMSA 2020)
23 & 24 November 2020
Update / Announcement
Date: 6 October 2020
Please be informed that ICMSA 2020 will be conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams.
The following guidelines are now available (in the Guidelines section) for your references:
- Guidelines for Attendees (to attend ICMSA2020 with Microsoft Teams)
- Guidelines for Virtual Presentation (To Prepare and Submit Pre-recorded Video & Slides)
- Guidelines for Virtual Presentation (for Parallel Session)
- Video clip on how to join a Microsoft Teams meeting (desktop, phone, web)
Remarks: As stated by the guidelines, please be reminded that the deadline for Video & Slides Submission is 13 November 2020. You can upload your video and slides at the Video & Slides Submission page.
For further inquiry (if there is any), please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and looking forward to seeing you soon!
Centre for Mathematical Sciences (CMS), Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) is pleased to announce that The 16th IMT-GT International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics, and Their Applications (ICMSA 2020) will be held as a virtual conference on 23 & 24 November 2020.
This international conference is initiated by IMT-GT (Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle) consortium to promote mathematics and statistics in the region. The goal of the conference is to bring together scientist, mathematicians, statisticians, and academicians from the region of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand, as well as any other region of the world, to share knowledge, expertise, and the recent development of mathematics and statistics in the form of plenary presentations and some social events.
- To engage the latest research trends in mathematics and statistics
- To create a platform for the researchers to exchange research ideas through insightful presentations
- To encourage cross-discipline collaborations by expanding research networks
- All accepted and presented abstracts (without full paper submission) will be included in the e-Abstract Book.
- All accepted and presented full papers will be included in ITM Web of Conferences (eISSN: 2271-2097) which is an open access proceeding published by EDP Sciences. ITM Web of Conferences is indexed in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index). For more details on the ITM Web of Conferences, please visit https://www.itm-conferences.org/.
- Selected full papers (on the author's consent) will be recommended for journal publication (after the papers have been extended). An additional fee may be required for journal publication.
More details on the journal publication will be announced later.
The following awards will be presented to outstanding recipients during the Closing Ceremony of the conference.
- Best Paper Awards
- Best Oral Presentation Awards
Complimentary Post-conference Virtual Workshop
Two parallel complimentary workshops (as stated below) will be conducted virtually on 25 November 2020 (Wednesday) for the first 50 registered conference participants (with payment done for conference registration fee).
- Workshop I: Python for Mathematicians and Statisticians
- Workshop II: Elementary Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel
An e-handbook (for workshop materials) and an e-certificate of participation will be provided to workshop participants.
Each workshop is limited to 25 participants. Please register and make your payment early to avoid any disappointment!
For more information, please visit the following website:
About Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR): https://www.utar.edu.my
About Centre for Mathematical Sciences (CMS): http://cms.research.utar.edu.my
Date: 15 Jun 2020
Abstract submission deadline extended! The deadline is now 30 June 2020. Following several requests the deadline for abstract submission to ICMSA2020 has been extended. If you have not done so, there is still time to submit an abstract before 30 June. The decision on the abstracts will be sent by 15 Jul 2020.
Date: 17 May 2020
Please be confirmed that ICMSA 2020 will be conducted as a virtual conference for which all presentations will be presented virtually through online platform. The guidelines for online presentation (including the online tool) will be posted later at the conference website.
Conference presenters and participants may check for the latest registration fee at the page of Registration Fee & Payment. The section of Important Dates has been updated too. And, please be informed that the complimentary post-conference scientific workshops will be conducted in the form of virtual workshops.
For further inquiry (if there is any), please do not hesitate to contact the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your support and understanding.
Date: 3 April 2020
In view of the global situation of COVID-19 which is uncertain at present, the Organizing Committee may consider to conduct virtual presentations for parallel sessions (if necessary). More details will be announced later if necessary. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Date: 1 July 2020
Please be informed that those interested to have a virtual presentation (by submitting only an abstract) still can submit an abstract by 15 August 2020. You may refer to the section of Important Dates for more relevant information. Thank you for your support!